Saturday, June 26, 2010

The TUNE IN - Blog #2

Only 19 days into the project, and I'm fallin' a lil behind schedule.. It's all good tho, I'll jus play catchup (ketchup) like heinz.. My schedule has been a lil hectic but I have alot of footage to show everyone.. I've also got some new recording equiptment, so the visuals are gunna be alot more crisp..


Project-tracker: 5% - I have about 3 full songs already written, but only 1 outta the 3 will probably make the project so far.. I'm hoping to have a concrete 3 - 5 songs by the end of July.. The other songs that don't make the cut, I'll probably end up releasing them before this project is complete.. This new song I recorded today called "Day by Day" Im gonna put up in a few weeks to get some feedback on it from y'all..

On Friday 6/25/10 - I went to the studio with my dude/producer "The Score" (@OluDamo for my twitter-heads) to start the first actual recordings of the "soulsearchin" project.. Here's some of the footage..


The TUNE IN - Blog #2



  • When you talk about the greatest what you talk about? Me
  • They said I was too young, oh wait, here's my ID
  • Gimme one last shot I'm like Reggie from the 3
  • Playin' at MSG, and Im tauntin' Spike Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment